Friday, August 14, 2009

[GET] Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets


Many writers believe that the essence of good writing is rewriting. Not me. I believe that the
essence of good writing is good editing. I don’t care how talented you are as a writer and how
many times you rewrite each sentence, a good editor makes your writing better, period. Of course,
there’s a lot riding on that little word “good.” Fortunately, the editorial team at Wiley is one of the
best in the business, and I had the distinct pleasure of working with Cricket Krengel, Wiley’s
editorial manager, who easily qualifies as a great editor. Cricket: a thousand, nay a million thankyous

for bringing this book up to a level beyond its author. As you read this book, you’ll notice that
every i is dotted and every t is crossed, and for that I extend heartfelt thanks to this book’s copy
editor, the sharp-eyed Kim Heusel. Technical writing must be technically accurate, of course, or
there’s just no point to it. So for the often thankless tasking of taking all my techniques for a test
drive, I thank this book’s technical editor, Jim Lefevere. Finally, I would be remiss if I didn’t also
shout “Thank you!” at the top of my lungs to this book’s acquisitions editor, Jody Lefevere, for
asking me to write the book. I can’t tell you how much fun I had writing it.

DOWNLOAD THE FILE HERE:

http://uploading.com/files/JHO8FA20/Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets_Portalsdownload.blogspot.com.rar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some coomment lol =p