Requirements- PHP version 4 or higher.
- Apache Mod_Rewrite enabled.
- Unzip the package into a new directory.
- Edit the file config.inc.php and specify your configuration settings.
- Edit the file index.php and paste your advertiser's HTML code between
and HTML tags.
1. Add a manga by creating a new folder into "mangas" directory
and rename it according to this format: "Manga title".
2. Add a chapter by creating a new folder into manga's according directory
and rename it according to this format: "Chapter number - Chapter title".
3. Finally, add images to the newly created chapter folder. Images will be
automatically sorted by alphabetical order.
- Do not use "_" character in folder's name.
- Chapter number must be unique for each manga (accepted characters are: 0-9, A-Z).
- Chapters can be sorted by ascending or descending order of their numbers (from 0 to 9 then from A to Z).
Chapter 266 of School Rumble must be uploaded at "mangas/School Rumble/266 - Mad Max/".
Bonus Chapter of School Rumble must be uploaded at "mangas/School Rumble/Bonus - Hario Loves Tenma/".
- Easy to use.
- Custom image file formats support.
- Image auto-resizing support.
- Hot-linking and bandwidth theft protection of uploaded images and folders.
- Tested with Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 1.5+ and Opera 8+
(should be compatible with all recent navigators).
- Search Engine Optimized.
* Automatic generation of meta keywords, page title and description.
* Friendly looking URLs.
* Valid XHTML 1.1 / CSS code.
- Advertising support.
DOWNLOAD FILE HERE: