Friday, August 21, 2009

SITE TEMPLATE XML V5 FLASHDEN


Update 9.VIII.2009:

* I added new template – carousel
* I added buttons redirect in the file “your_swf.swf”
* I corrected a bug on the menu when they of notes disappear
* I corrected position the “your_swf.swf” file on stage (now the content is not having to be in the container)
* You can change in the xml file whether the menu is supposed to show at the start
* I corrected bug with placing width menu

INFO AND DEMO HERE:

http://flashden.net/item/site-template-xml-v5/47070

DOWNLOAD FILE HERE:

http://uploading.com/files/GASO5DOZ/SITE TEMPLATE XML V5_Portalsdownload.blogspot.com.rar.html

3 comments:

  1. please...please could you reload this file....!!!!!!!!!!...i have looking for long time.i hope you help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. please reupload files,with the update

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola, esta muy buena tu pagina, por favor podrias cambiar los links de SITE TEMPLATE XML V5 FLASHDEN
    porque no puedo bajarla de uploading,gracias

    ReplyDelete

Drop some coomment lol =p