Dr. Web Antivirus For Android
Features and Advantages
• Quick or full file system scanning, as well as custom scanning of files and folders specified by the user.
• Real-time file system scanning with SpIDer Guard monitor whenever attempts are made to save files to the device’s memory.
• Detection of new, unknown malware using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology.
• Protects the SD card from becoming infected with autorun and Exploit.Cpllnk files, which can be dangerous for devices running Windows.
• A quarantine to which detected threats can be moved and from which files can be restored.
• Minimal impact on OS performance.
• Careful use of battery resources.
• Small-sized virus database updates to save traffic, which is especially important users with limited mobile phone plans.
• Statistics on detected threats and actions performed.
• Handy and informative desktop widgets to access the application.
to avoid unwanted calls and SMS messages.
• Select the calls and messages filtering mode.
• Create your own filtering profiles.
• Edit your black list (block incoming calls and messages from certain numbers).
• View blocked calls and messages.
Helps you find your mobile device if it has been lost or stolen and, if necessary, will wipe your confidential information from the device remotely.
• Device blocking after a reboot
• Lock the device so that it can be unlocked only by entering a password (limit the number of unlock password enter errors)
• Unlock the device with an SMS message.
• View the device's location on Google Maps.
• Remotely erase data on the device and SD card.
• Set the device’s speakerphone volume to loud and lock the screen.
• Customize the message to be displayed on the screen of the blocked device.
• Create a list of numbers to which notifications will be sent when the SIM card on the lost device is changed. You will be able to control the anti-theft by sending messages from these numbers and unlock the device if you have forgotten the unlock password.
Cloud Checker will protect you from unwanted Internet resources. Block access to non-recommended or potentially dangerous sites in the following categories:
• Drugs and narcotics;
• Known sources of viruses ;
• Abusive language;
• Adult content, etc.
How to remove Dr.Web for Android with installed anti-theft
Before removing the Dr.Web anti-virus, go to Administration. Under Security, clear the Dr.Web Anti-virus option.